Sunday 18 January 2015



Sunday January 18 2015

Our coffee ramblings this weekend, well let me see.

I was at my work table yesterday talking through designs with a close friend and another lovely friend dropped by.

It hit me then how lucky I am.    

When I started Dawnings a few months ago I thought it was just me,  muddling through things, discovering what it takes to run a business.  But a talented graphics/human factors person guided me through branding, design and logos,  and all around me friends and family watched and searched for things I can use in my creations,  offering advice as I went. My talented sister talked me through some design and creation challenges and we have some lovely conversations re things we can make.      Yesterday my friend who does staging came by and guided my table displays for my upcoming craft fair, and home show.  She even volunteered to come for the day at the next craft market for moral support!   And then (told you I was lucky) another friend who runs her own business gave me advice on accounting etc.   My new friends on Linkedin advised on my blog giving me handy tips, and discussing such topics as pricing and challenges in our hand made world.  Then to top it off husband made me displays which look exactly like I wanted out of used floorboards!

So,  at the end of the day as I looked at my new table display and started inventory of what needed doing next I really felt blessed.       I am really enjoying this journey Dawnings is on, and am glad you are here with me!

To cap it off this quote passed by on Twitter as I was updating this morning;

Among Life's precious jewels, Genuine and rare, The one that we call friendship Has worth beyond compare. ~ Author Unknown

Feeling blessed?  Share with me in the comments below!
Ciao
Dawnings


https://www.etsy.com/se-en/shop/DawningsCustomDesign

No comments:

Post a Comment