Wednesday 14 January 2015



Wednesday Jan 14th 2015

Good Morning, and what a frosty morning it is!   What was I thinking when I chose Canada as my new home I wonder, when the Bahamas or Turks & Caicos could have been my destination - sun, sand, sun, did I mention sun?

Whats it like where you are?   Hope you are warm and toasty.

Here is a sampling of our recent items, we are ramping up now for a home show (never thought I would do one of those but here goes!  Friendly faces and a glass of wine will make that adventure easy! I will post some pics!)   And we finalize a date this weekend for a craft show we are doing just in time for Valentines!

So, stay tuned Dawnings friends,  lots of lovely sparklies being created as I make sure I have enough things to fill up a table!

  Chat soon!
D












No comments:

Post a Comment